Saturday, December 8, 2018

Paying Homage to late KaVeeTa SuNiEL



On this special occasion, I would like to pay Homage to Late KaVeeTa and Late SuNIeL for the sacrifices that they have made to embody Sree Maa and Shri Ji’s role for the betterment of Humanity. The living example for many like me to learn what Selflessness, Love, Compassion, Loyalty, Commitment really means. 
No words can express my gratitude towards what Sree Maa and Shri Ji had gifted people like me with, when most people in the society would have given people like me up long ago with the coloured lenses. Sree Maa and Shri Ji have proven the world wrong by holding our hands tightly, always make sure that people like me are not forgotten.

Sree Maa and Shri Ji teach by example what righteous living is like, without cutting corners, committing in giving 100% effort to make people like me understand what people like me need to look into, given us the courage and strength to face our inner dark shades, fight the wars within to be a better person.

During the many years with Sree Maa and Shri Ji, all I witness are Sree Maa and Shri Ji Selflessness, Love and Compassion of putting our soul upliftment before Sree Maa, Shri Ji’s own comfort, Tirelessly and Lovingly sharing how we can work within.

Sree Maa and Shri Ji are the inspiration for people like us to look upon, through actions and not empty talks, constantly giving us the platform to learn even at the expenses of Sree Maa, Shri Ji’s many years hard work and the good name of Kosmic Fusion.

The amount of trust I am given even after the many betrayal from my inactions and self preservation, I am still given the guiding light, which has proven again how small, petty and insignificant I am as there is no comparison to the LOVE that Sree Maa, Shri Ji has given me. Sree Maa and Shri Ji treat me like family and care for the soul’s well being, Sree Maa, Shri Ji never once abandon me. It is me who has betrayed the Love and reciprocate with self preservation.

Family members never walk away from each other and stick through thick and thin. This is what Sree Maa and Shri Ji has gifted to people like me.

My deepest Gratitude to Sree Maa and Shri Ji for walking into my life and given colours and light to this colourless life of mine _/\_
My deepest Gratitude to Devi for sacrificing her personal life for the betterment of humanity _/\_


1 comment:

Discussion of different types of Narcissist traits in us

This is a discussion that Rita/Nandini and myself had sometimes ago when we were doing reflection of the type of Narcissist traits that we h...