Sunday, September 2, 2018

Encounter with 2 ex-Kosmic Fusion Volunteers - Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias (part 1)

My first encounter with Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias happened in 2013. She was projecting herself being a elegant,sensitive individual who was searching for the truth. Constantly showing how warm & welcomingshe was to general public. Again another strong Narcissist in disguise which only be revealed if you spend enough time with them.

I was welcoming with words like Darling, dear …” when we first met, I was being reserved as one of Narcissistic trait is that we do not trust easily. I was using a wait & seeattitude when liaising with Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias. As I also have the yellow skininferiority complex in me, in my mind I have already put Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias  above me.

In our 2013 workshop, I vividly remember one incident where Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias was sharing about what she was doing during our tea break, she introduced herself as a belly dance teacher, a Buddhist of 25 years who used to be the top dog and travel around to do house visiting.. Now that I look back, Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias  was showing signs of her grandiosity and how special she was. 




This was especially obvious when during one of the introductory night, Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias was showing off to me how special she was because she was able to pick-upand saw the reptilian tail in one of the participants boyfriend, which I later found out that was her friend, whom she wanted to keep as a secret because this friend of hers knew about who she really is.



In 2015, I got to spend more time with Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias due to my needs to get free rides and gossips. Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias took that opportunity to play games with me. In a very well planned manner, Dallia/Iphigenie Amoutsias started her gas lighting with me, constantly making me feel confused by tell me things like no, I didnt say that, no, are you sure?, wait what did you just say?slowly breaking my confidence and create confusion to my mind. I even have to take a break her so that I can get my sanity back. I am totally responsible for enabling her by falling into her trap and eventually became her flying monkey to plant her into the Ashram House project.







The mind games that Narcissist played is so subtle that it is so difficult for anyone to point out what exactly is wrong, for those who are reflective and kind will take the responsibility in their life and start looking within and this may be one of the biggest mistake made as the Narcissists being an opportunist will use this platform to mess up their victims' mind and break their spirits.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion of different types of Narcissist traits in us

This is a discussion that Rita/Nandini and myself had sometimes ago when we were doing reflection of the type of Narcissist traits that we h...