Thursday, September 13, 2018

Narcissists in the Ashram House - Dallia/Iphigenie (Part 2)

Now as I am sharing on what's happening in the Ashram House, I am fully responsible of my own contribution to the destruction to the Ashram House project.

Sree Maa and Shri Ji were bearing the brunt of our power struggles, lies. fights and schemes that were happening to Sree Maa and Shri Ji everyday, I am seeing how I have caused the harassment  and disturbance to Sree Maa and Shri Ji.

Who will want to handle a group of Narcissists and deal with our lies, facades, hypocrisy and looking at our different masks and faces every single day? But Sree Maa and Shri Ji did that for us, so that we can have the platform to learn about ourselves and learn to be honest, so that we will stop hurting the innocent people around us.We are being accepted without any judgement of who we are so that healing can happened.

It is sad that 2 of the ex volunteers, Dallia/Iphigenie and #Awakening with Joy/ #Joy Kuo, instead of seeing the sacrifices that Sree Maa and Shri Ji had made for us, turned their back and start their smearing campaign, which only give one-sided story of what really happen. I believe everyone should have the right to know what happen and decide for themselves who is speaking the truth.
I have been their enabler for them to cause damage and hurt to both Sree Maa, Shri Ji and Kosmic Fusion. After reflecting, I know now that it is so wrong of me in so many levels, especially towards Sree Maa and Shri Ji, who have selflessly given up their personal life for us.

I now choose to stand up and speak my truth of what really happen and will not hide the facts nor will I be the bystander anymore.

My deepest Gratitude to Sree Maa and Shri Ji for embracing me without any question ask so that I have the strength to face my self 🙏🙇🙏


Below are some incidents that I experience personally with Dallia/Iphigenie in the Ashram House...

Dallia/Iphigenie

Dallia/Iphigenie got the chance to come into the Ashram House because I have invited her into the Ashram House project for my own personal agenda of wanting to run away from what I have committed to do. 

The first day Dallia/Iphigenie stepped into the Ashram House, she started to "label" her territory by removing lots of items that belongs to Sree Maa and Shri Ji in the kitchen and make space for her own items, her things were spread across the Ashram House as if she owes the Ashram House.

Then Dallia/Iphigenie started to use her "position" in the Ashram House to get the other New Zealand Volunteers to do errands for her or assist her by giving the excuse that she wanted to work as one team. Dallia/Iphigenie even manipulated 2 New Zealand Volunteers to help her move her things to the Ashram House and clean her old apartment, I was unable to believe my ears when I witnessed her asking one of the volunteer why the volunteer did not turn up to assist her at her apartment and in a accusing manner implying that this volunteer was trying to "run away" from the responsibility... it is such ridiculous accusation that she was raising as there was no obligation from anyone in the first place.

In the Ashram House, Dallia/Iphigenie was bossing Rita and myself to cover the Ashram House duties because she was feeling more superior than us. There were many internal fights among us, the Narcissists, for instance, we would delayed in preparing the dinner and occupied the kitchen the entire time and in the end Sree Maa and Shri Ji would ended up having dinner outside.

 There was this incident that I always remember,  there was this one day when I was raking leaves near the pool of the Ashram House, I accidentally fell into the pool and nearly drown, Dallia/Iphigenie was laughing at my state when I went to the door to ask for help and all soaked and wet. She was enjoying herself and never show any concern to ask if I am alright. She even find it funny and told Sree Maa about it and Sree Maa was so worried about me and it's only after Sree Maa asked her to bring me some hot drink that Dallia/Iphigenie reluctantly went. There was no empathy shown by her at all. 

Whenever there were occassion where I get to spend time with Dallia/Iphigenie, she was always fillings my ears about Rita, telling me how dominating, unreasonable Rita was and that she was not a trusting person at all, she was creating wedges as she knew that we worked together, it's only when the fights arises that she can play her games. Which I found out months later that Dallia/Iphigenie was displeased that I took over the position in Rita's shop which she was eyeing for a very long time, Dallia/Iphigenie did not only targeted me, she actually did it to another staff of Rita's who was supposedly one of the potential candidate as well. As you can see now, if the Narcissists cannot get what they wanted, they will make sure that NOBODY gets it as well, the Narcissists will make sure damages are done, you will be able to catch them smirking to show their twisted sense of victory in the sick mind.

Months after Dallia/Iphigenie moved into the Ashram House, there was a day I was made the witness to sign on a IOU paper for the loan that Dallia/Iphigenie was trying to hide from everyone, the truth eventually came out and the volunteer who loan the money to Dallia/Iphigenie had to make me the witness because the trust was no longer there as Dallia/Iphigenie was trying to wiggle her way out of the loan ( it was later revealed by the volunteer that Dallia/Iphigenie was making use Sree Maa and Shri Ji's name to get her hands on the loan for her personal expenses.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion of different types of Narcissist traits in us

This is a discussion that Rita/Nandini and myself had sometimes ago when we were doing reflection of the type of Narcissist traits that we h...